- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ubud full day tour is one of the best must-sees Bali to explore Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest. While learning Bali heritage and identity at Ubud Market and Palace. Taking the best pictures During your scenic walk at Tegalalang terraces. Therefore having a special moment as you see and learn Balinese dance with the kids of the village. Finally, refresh your body in Tegenungan waterfall.
- Explore the Bali Nature, Heritage, and Identity around Ubud’s major sites in a private air-conditioned car
- Walkthrough and learn about Balinese Concept of Tri HIta Karana – Natur Conservation while visiting the Monkey Forest
- Nature scenic walk through Tegalalang rice terrace
- visit the legendary temple complex of Pura Dalam Kutri
- Visit Villages Children Dance Exercise ( please check the time schedule)
- Body refreshing at Tegenungan Waterfall
When you will get your confirmation :
You will receive a confirmation email instantly after booking. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Our cancellation policy :
Get a full refund if you cancel more than 24 hours before the trip date.
Unsure about the weather tomorrow? No need to worry, your purchase comes with our weather guarantee. You can change the date of your activity up until 24 hours before it’s scheduled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your date.
No details found.
What’s included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off
- The tour guide ( only licensed and certified by local government )
- Mineral water
What’s excluded from the price
- Swing and any kind of Activity (optional)
- Entrance Fees per Person (Tegunungan Waterfall 15K IDR, Ubud Monkey Forest: 50K IDR, Tegalalang Rice Terraces 10K IDR, Tempel Pura Dalam Kutri 20K IDR, Donation For Village Kids Theatre 50k IDR
- On request: we provide German, Spanish, Portuguese, Franch, Dutch and Mandarin speaking Bali Tour Guide – extra guide fee is required).